Friday, January 1, 2010

Resolutions

I hate that word. Resolutions. Its so..final. So unchangable. But with every new year that comes, so does this word. Come on...admit it. Don't you get tired of hearing "What's your New Year's resolution?" from everybody you know?? Like they need to know that you've resolved to lose those twenty pounds you put on during the holidays. Or that you've promised yourself that you will finish that novel, come hell or high water.

So let's throw those resolutions out the window shall we? Let's call them goals. Yeah..that sounds better. With a goal, you can change it. Its not so final. So from now on, don't make resolutions for the new year. Make goals!

With that said, let me list the goals that I've made for 2010!

1) The Balefire Chronicles will be available at all fine bookstores for your reading pleasure, and all of our fans will be anxiously awaiting Book 2 of the series!

2) We will keep this wonderful blog up and running...even if it kills me. =D

3) To write for at least an hour a day. No matter who, or what, is begging for my attention.

4) To live the writer's life in every way that I can.

hmm...I need to sit down and think of more goals. What are your goals for the New Year??

And with that question, I wish you all the best in the coming months!! Goodbye 2009! Hello 2010!

No comments:

Post a Comment